One of our readers has a Hine Napoleon Cognac bottle for sale. It is located in North Carolina.
The Reader writes “I received this bottle from my wife’s grandfather’s house upon his death earlier this year. He was a lover of fine cognac, whiskey and tequilas. I have many great memories of drinking with this fine gentleman. The bottle is unopened and is in the original box that it was purchased in.”
(If you also have a Cognac bottle you would like to sell, or you need information about age or value – send us photos and information, just submit: Use this form – but please be aware: if you don’t follow the steps precisely, we will not publish your bottle.)
The label reads: The top of the bottle has a picture of a reclining stag.
1) Top label that seals the bottle (unbroken) reads: ‘Hine’ (on the front) and ‘Established in 1763’ (on the back).
2) Sticker on the front, middle of the bottle says: ‘BY APPOINTMENT OF HER MAJESTY QUEEN ELIZABETH II. SUPPLIERS OF COGNAC. COGNAC HINE S.A. JARNAC’
3) The label on the bottom, front of the bottle has a picture of a reclining stag with the words: ‘PRODUCE (picture of deer in center) OF FRANCE’
4) Under the picture of the deer it reads: ‘Extra Fine Cognac’ and then at the bottom of the label it reads: ‘BOTTLED BY COGNAC HINE S.A. JARNAC FRANCE’
5) The label on the back of the bottle starts with a picture of the stag again and under the picture of the stag it reads: ‘HINE NAPOLEON COGNAC’
6) Under the ‘HINE NAPOLEON COGNAC’ it reads: ’70 cl 40%vol.’
7) Under this it reads: ‘a masterfully subtle blend of very old cognac each of which has been carefully brought to peak maturity in Hine’s own chais. The eventual marriage of these special cognacs truly reflects over two centuries of cherished family tradition.’
8) Under this it reads: ‘This bottle bears the Hine Napoleon register number’
9) Under this it reads: ‘No 279692 B’
10) Under this it reads: ‘PRINTED IN FRANCE’
11) On the bottom of the bottle is printed this text: ‘AC SG N’ then the next line reads: ‘MODELE DEPOSE’ and then the last line reads: ‘0.7L’.
Tax labels, revenue, signs or similar: No.
How has the bottle been stored:
- In a dry place
- At room temperature
- Up-right standing
Some more information about the bottle:
- Everythings seems fine
The level of the cognac: High shoulder or top shoulder: the level of cognac has reached the upper curve of the shoulder
Our reader would like to sell this bottle of Hine Napoleon Cognac.
Please make your offers, ask questions or inform us about this bottle – give your opinion. Buyers please note: We do not accept simply pasting your email address into the comments – please make an offer first; then later on we will connect buyer and seller. Thank you.
Buyers please note: We do not accept simply pasting email addresses into the comments – please make an offer first; then later on we will connect buyer and seller. Thank you.
For both bottle owners and potential buyers: If you want to get in touch with respective owners or buyers please send a mail [email protected] expressing this wish.