Student Job: Native English speaker with excellent writing skills. Be part of our small editorial team!
Student Job: Native English speaker with excellent writing skills.
You’ll be part of a blog and online shop for Cognac.
We’re looking for a person who can support our blog and online shop with writing, proofing.
Your tasks would include:
– Being part of our small editorial team to discuss ideas and plan blog articles and newsletters
– Writing blog articles about Cognac based on news and info we provide (you can of course get creative, too)
– You’re a native english speaker, ideally from the US
– You have excellent writing skills,
– You enjoy precision and quality in your work
– You are available on a flexible basis, especially regarding the customer relations You’re used to working remotely on your smartphone and able to react quickly via Slack or other chat tools – sometimes we are under time pressure to publish an article or resolve a logistical problem
– You are comfortable working with WordPress, Slack (team communication tool), Google Docs, and mobile apps. You’re a fast learner and motivated to integrate into our existing (mostly digital) structure
– German would be helpful but it’s not necessary. French would be great but it’s not necessary either.
Hours: Can be 3-6 hours per week, but can easily increase based on quality of work
Payment: Starting at $9,50/hour in EURO: 9€/hour, open for raise
Workplace: flexible, up to you
We’re a young e-commerce company based in France, and some of our team members are based in Germany – our virtual office is the chat app SLACK. We’re a team of 3 partners and 5 freelancers, and actively growing : ) Interested? Then send us a message, beginning your first sentence with “Cognac is not only for Oldies’. We’ll explain why later!
Your Cognac-Expert.com Team
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org