We asked: Which Cognac did you have on the weekend? And again: the winner is Hennessy – with almost 40%.
Second is Remy Martin (25%) and third Martell and Conjure. For the record: Last time Delamain Cognac was 3rd. At least Courvoisier is mentioned once this time (last time it wasn’t).
Interesting to see that smaller brands like Braastad and Bache Gabrielsen are always mentioned.
The mentioned cognac brands
Château de Montifaud
Here are some comments from our readers:
- “Hennesy Privilege. Got 2 bottles of Pure White, but I don’t wanna open until I can replace them next year in Nassau.”
- “I tried Conjur aka Luda Yak; I do NOT recommend it!”
- “Hennessy and Remy, I love ’em both to death. My 2 favorite Brown ladies. lol”
- “La famille Esteve – Très Vieux Cognac de la Propriété”
- “Hennessy XO…… Thats where its at!”