Rémy Martin Grande Fine Champagne 1724-1974

Here comes a Rémy Martin Grande Fine Champagne 1724-1974, located in Perth, Western Australia.

“I have this bottle of Rémy Martin 1724-1974 Cognac complete with certificate and box which I purchased in Singapore in 1974. I was living and working in Singapore in 1974 and my office was close to the Rémy Distributer. I saw the promotion for the two hundred and fifth anniversary and bought a bottle. The bottle has been with me for the past 39 years whilst working and living in Indonesia, United Arab Emirates and Australia.”

(If you also have a Cognac bottle you would like to sell, or you need information about age or value – send us photos and information, just submit: Use this form – but please be aware: if you don’t follow the steps precisely, we will not publish your bottle.)

imageBottle & Box

The label reads: Produce of France
Sole Agents Scott-France Ltd.
Malaysia,Singapore and Brunei 1

Main Label
1724-1974
Remy Martin
Grand Fine Champagne
Cognac

Tax labels, revenue, signs or similar: There are no tax stamps/seals. There is nothing else on the bottle, IE no tax receipts etc.

imageLabel of Bottle

How has the bottle been stored:

• In a humid place
  • In a dry place
  • In a cellar
  • At room temperature
  • Up-right standing

Some more information about the bottle:

• Cork seems to be dry
  • Cork seems to be very dry, falling apart

Cork and stopper

The level of the cognac: Low shoulder: the cognac has reached the lower end of the shoulder

Our reader would like to sell this bottle of Remy Martin Grande Fine Champagne. Please make your offers, ask questions or inform us about this bottle – give your opinion.

Buyers please note: We do not accept simply pasting email addresses into the comments – please make an offer first; then later on we will connect buyer and seller. Thank you.

For both bottle owners and potential buyers: If you want to get in touch with respective owners or buyers please send a mail to info@cognac-expert.com expressing this wish.

1. Chieu September 25, 2013 at 6:31 pm

How about $420?

2. Michael October 3, 2013 at 4:51 pm

I can offer $625 + shipping if you are willing to ship to Europe.

3. Chieu October 12, 2013 at 5:39 am

$650 to good home Houston, Texas, USA.

4. Kenya October 15, 2013 at 3:19 am

I have a bottle of 1724-1974 that I would like to sell my father gave it to me for my anniversary. I have the case and its been stored in room temperature I’m tryin to get $750 for it.

5. Mike November 23, 2013 at 10:31 pm

I can offer $650 + shipping within USA.

6. MichaelH December 10, 2014 at 4:00 am

Ref offer No 2. Please excuse delay in response but I have been in West Africa then hospitalised.

If the offer is still open I am happy to accept with shipping to Europe as per your offer.

Mike

7. M December 11, 2014 at 7:39 pm

Yes, my offer is still good.

8. mike December 17, 2014 at 9:06 am

OK, what do we do now and how would you like the shipping arrangement to be handled?

9. Michael December 20, 2014 at 7:39 pm

I made the offer $625 + shipping to Europe. The offer is still good. Let me know if you want to proceed.

10. Michael December 25, 2014 at 4:31 am

Michael, I’m happy to go ahead. but am a little confused re What to do about the ‘Cognac Expert’ I have been contacted by them and am awaiting their response.

Meanwhile, Please advise how you wish to proceed with the transaction and whether you have a preference re shipping.

Merry Christmas

11. Max (Cognac-Expert.com) December 29, 2014 at 1:40 am

Dear #10 Michael,
    we are a bit slower over the holidays, Jacqueline will get back to you ( jacqueline@cognac-expert.com ) and handle.

12. MichaelH January 20, 2015 at 1:37 pm

Michael,

I have finally got squared away with Cognac Expert. Please confirm you are still interested so we can go to the next step.

Mike

13. Jeffrey J Kucemba April 5, 2018 at 7:26 pm

I have a A special limited edition from Rémy Martin celebrating the 250th anniversary of the company’s founding in 1724. A blend of old and rare cognacs said to range between 80 and 100 years old. It comes with the wooden box. Any interested parties for purchase.

14. Katja (Cognac-Expert.com) May 6, 2018 at 4:21 pm

Hi Jeffrey,
    you would like to sell your Cognac? If yes, you can have a look at our auction section. The process would include an estimation of your bottle´s value by our experts. For further questions, please have a look at our auction FAQ.

Thank you!