Erte Courvoisier Complete Collection

Here comes the weekend and nothing less but the complete Courvoisier Erte Collection. It is located in Florida, USA.

This is what our user writes “I have the complete Erte collection, bottles 1-8, and another #2 and #8. 10 bottles total available. I can provide pictures upon request. I am trying to sell the bottles, either on consignment with your services or to you directly.”

(If you also have a Cognac bottle you would like to sell, or you need information about age or value – send us photos and information, just submit: Use this form – but please be aware: if you don’t follow the steps precisely, we will not publish your bottle.)

Entire Collection

The label reads: I have the complete Erte collection, bottles 1-8, and another #2 and #8. 10 bottles total available.

Tax labels, revenue, signs or similar: I do not know

Erte Courvoisier CollectionBottle #8

How has the bottle been stored:

• At room temperature

Some more information about the bottle:

• Everythings seems fine

ERTE #2 Vendanges (3)Bottle #2

The level of the cognac: Into neck: this means the level of cognac is still in the upper bottle neck, normal

Our reader would like to sell this Erte Courvoisier Complete Collection.

Please make your offers, ask questions or inform us about this bottle – give your opinion. Buyers please note: We do not accept simply pasting your email address into the comments – please make an offer first; then later on we will connect buyer and seller. Thank you.

Buyers please note: We do not accept simply pasting email addresses into the comments – please make an offer first; then later on we will connect buyer and seller. Thank you.

For both bottle owners and potential buyers: If you want to get in touch with respective owners or buyers please send a mail to info@cognac-expert.com expressing this wish.

1. Mike November 23, 2013 at 5:17 am

Hello,

What is your asking price for this lot of 10 bottles?

2. Michael November 23, 2013 at 5:30 am

I have bought quite a few Erte collections in the last year so I don’t need another one.
    But I could use an extra number 2 to complete another collection. I will pay $800 for the extra number 2 with box alone.

3. Steve November 24, 2013 at 1:25 pm

Hi,
    i’d like to buy this.
    i offer $2500 for the 8 bottles or $3000 for the 10 and would prefer to pay via paypal
    please get in touch if its of interest toyou
    Regards
    Steve

4. Michael November 25, 2013 at 4:05 pm

Although I don’t need more Erte cognacs right now (I have 5 full collections sitting on my shelves) I will help keep the bidding honest.
    I will offer $5,800 for the collection + $800 for the extra No.2 and $1,000 for the extra No.8 for a total of $7,600
    At this price it would be a steal for me so I would buy it without hesitation as a long term investment.

5. Anthony November 27, 2013 at 5:50 pm

Hello and thank you for expressing your interest in my Erte Collection. We would like to see $10,000 for the complete set of 8, and $3,000 for the extra #2 and #8 together. We are willing to negotiate and accept the best offer. Michael, it sounds like you are the most realistic and close, so we should continue to talk further via this comment thread or communicate directly set up through the Cognac-Expert Website.

6. Michael November 28, 2013 at 6:16 pm

I wanted to keep the other bidders honest by making a check bid. I will buy at the price I offered because it would be an deal too good to pass up however I am not interested in negotiating a higher price. I already have too many Erte collections 🙂

The “fair market value” for your bottles is $7,500 for the collection + $800 for the number 2 + $1,600 for the No.8 = $9,900 total. This is the average price I have paid for Erte and I have bought over 80 bottles this year.

7. Anthony December 26, 2013 at 9:29 pm

Hi Michael,

Although I’d like to get the most value for the collection, I understand the demand may not there at retail pricing. Would you consider taking the full set, and the extra number 2 for the $7,600, leaving us with the extra #8? At this point my family would enjoy the 8 for the holidays :). Let me know your thoughts, thanks.

8. Tori January 27, 2014 at 9:04 pm

I have #’s 2, 3 and 4 that I would like to sell…if anyone is interested please contact me via my email…

9. Anthony February 11, 2014 at 3:12 pm

To Michael or whomever may be interested, I still have the complete set of #1-8 and an extra #2 and #8 available for sale.

10. Anthony February 11, 2014 at 3:14 pm

As a follow up to my last comment, I am the originator of this listing/thread.

11. Steve February 22, 2014 at 11:16 pm

I have a complete set, all well cared for in unopened boxes. Offers?

12. Saul March 2, 2014 at 7:51 am

Anthony, I would be willing to take the complete set plus the extra number 2 at the price you quoted above, ie 7600US$. Only obstacle I need to figure out is how to get them delivered, as I live in Europe. Are you still a seller at this price? All the best

13. Anthony March 2, 2014 at 10:48 pm

Hi Saul,

I’m glad to hear you are interested in the collection. I don’t see a problem shipping the collection to Europe, but perhaps someone on the comment thread, or cognac-expert, can chime in on the process. I am good with the proposed price, as long as you take care of shipping and duty fees. I believe cognac-expert will guide the process on the transaction, which I am ready to move forward with immediately.

Anthony

14. Saul March 3, 2014 at 12:11 pm

Anthony,
    Thanks for your note, that works for me. Before we finalize however, can you remind me what certification you have for these bottles, and could you kindly send me some photos of each bottle? Many thanks again, Saul

15. Saul March 4, 2014 at 2:17 pm

Hi Anthony, is this the point at which we wait for cognac-expert to step in? All the best, Saul

16. Sebastian (Cognac-Expert.com) March 4, 2014 at 3:17 pm

Dear Saul, generally we strongly recommend to clarify all important details of the deal as far as possible in comment thread; once this is done we will put you in touch.

Anthony, as Saul asked for additional pictures, please send them to sebastian@cognac-expert.com and I will update the post quickest possible. Thanks

17. Sebastian (Cognac-Expert.com) March 10, 2014 at 11:57 am

Dear Saul, I just sent two zip files with additional pictures of this complete Erte collection by email. Kind regards, Sebastian

18. Randy June 17, 2014 at 2:22 pm

Michael

I have 4 bottles of Erte. In perfect condition. I need to sell them now to pay for some unexpected expenses.

Erte #’s: 2, 4, 5 and 6. Are you interested in discussing?

19. Michael June 18, 2014 at 5:33 pm

Was the original collection sold? I am still stocked up on Erte collections but I can always use extra No.8 bottles. Most owners won’t sell away a No.8 from a set but Anthony had an extra No.8 – Are you still here? I’ll pay $1,750 for the number 8 alone!
    If you are going to drink one take a number 6 or 7. They all contain the same cognac so it’s not going to taste any better if you drink the bottle worth $1,750 than one of the $400 bottles. They are easily replaced too. You can even drink the No.4, 5, 6 and 7 and the remaining bottles would still be worth $5K!

20. Randy June 23, 2014 at 11:32 am

Michael

I only have the #’s: 2, 4. 5 and 6. I bought them from someone did not have a complete collection. I was intending on completing the collection but need to liquidate what I have right now.
    What is your offer for the 4 bottles that I have?

21. Parviz July 18, 2014 at 11:59 pm

I have from #2 to #8. I am looking only # 8 in good condition.Do you sell only #1 and how much do you ask? Thanks

22. Philip July 25, 2014 at 3:07 am

Hi, I am Philip and still want to buy 8 bottles sets and #8, any body wants to sell?
    Thanks

23. Sebastian (Cognac-Expert.com) July 25, 2014 at 7:53 am

Hi Philip, we just published another complete Erte colletion, please have a look http://blog.cognac-expert.com/courvoisier-complete-erte/

24. Lou July 25, 2014 at 7:00 pm

Repeating prior listings. I have a 1- 7 set with all tags and in plastic sleeved boxes for sale. Best offer to date is $5,200. Also have #163 of 300 litho of Heat which is the art used on the #1 bottle Vigne. I will bundle the 1-7 and litho for 10K or will sell separately. I am located in Sarasota Fl.

25. Anthony July 25, 2014 at 7:47 pm

Hi Philip and Michael,

I still have the complete set of 8 and an extra #2 and #8, as stated in the origination of this post. Let me know if you are interested.

26. Philip July 31, 2014 at 3:16 am

hi,#25 Anthony,how much is the 8 bottles set and the #2 and #8.
    Thanks!
    Philip

27. Philip July 31, 2014 at 3:30 am

Hi,#23 Sebastian,is it 7 bottles set or 8 bottles set .How much?
    Thanks!
    Philip

28. Philip July 31, 2014 at 3:36 am

Hi,#24 Lou,I can offer you $5200 for your 7 bottles set + hafl shipping.
    Thanks!
    Philip

29. Sebastian (Cognac-Expert.com) July 31, 2014 at 11:11 am

#27 Philip, as far as I see it’s a complete set, however, as I’m not the seller I’d recommend to discuss details in the comment thread http://blog.cognac-expert.com/courvoisier-complete-erte/ Thanks & best, Sebastian

30. Lou July 31, 2014 at 1:36 pm

Thank you Phillip. As you read in the thread, I have already turned down 5, 200.
    Looking for 5, 800.

31. Steve August 27, 2014 at 10:09 pm

I have 7 bottles . No 1-7. There are all in their ordinal boxes and have been stored in my wine cellar . I interested in selling all of them. Please submit offers and we will go from there. Thanks all.

32. Ted September 12, 2014 at 3:08 am

I have one left # 2 that I am interested to sell in very good shape bottle and box for a good price

33. Lou October 20, 2014 at 7:47 pm

Sebastian, seem to have lost all postings after 9/12. Was that the latest?

34. Matus October 23, 2014 at 10:52 am

Anyone willing to sell an Erte bottle in Europe?

35. Antone October 27, 2014 at 7:14 pm

Im interested in buying the complete set please email me if you are interested.

36. Max (Cognac-Expert.com) October 28, 2014 at 12:22 pm

@Antone please note that you first need to bid on bottles. Please use the Submit Your Bottle submission function at http://blog.cognac-expert.com/contact/

Then you can bid on bottles, and we’ll connect you with the seller. If you have any questions regarding the procedure please contact jacqueline@cognac-expert.com

37. Hennessy October 29, 2014 at 6:17 pm

I have 6 bottles . No 2-7. There are all in their ordinal boxes ( I am in Washington DC) Thank you

38. TK Lawrence December 4, 2017 at 12:48 pm

I have 1-4 and would be interested in selling. I also have 3 lithos I’d like to sell.
    Wisconsin area

39. Katja (Cognac-Expert.com) December 5, 2017 at 2:50 pm

Hello,
    If you are interested in selling you can have a look at our auction section. The process would include an estimation of your bottle´s value by our experts. For further questions, please have a look at our auction FAQ.
    Thank you!