“9 Cognacs you have to drink before you die” is a 2011 list by one of the Cognac-expert.com family uncles. We tried all of them, and of course it doesn’t mean that others are less good or bad – no. These bottles just left a meaning, and yes, it is subjective.
Unfortunately we do not have a picture of the Daudin VSOP bottle.
- Bache Gabrielsen Vintage Petite Champagne 1973 – Single Estate
“absolutely great cognac – we just love this one here at cognac-expert.com”
- Daudin VSOP (you will not find this one)
“unbelievable how a VSOP can be this round, mellow – great punch, one of the best VSOPs ever”
- De Luze XO Fine Champagne Cognac
“The DE LUZE XO comes straight from heaven – a very honest, good XO”
- André Petit Napoléon Vieille Réserve Cognac
“André Petit is one of the best examples for non-brand and huge value – this Napoleon is ridiculously good”
- Prunier XO Très Vieille Grande Champagne
“This Prunier used to be less expensive, but it does have value. Excellent cognac for my taste”
- Bache Gabrielsen Hors d’Age Grande Champagne Cognac
“Probably one of the best cognacs on the planet.. a bit exegerated but let’s not be emotionless”
- Birkedal Hartmann Extra Halfdan Gammel Cognac
“Your cousin from Cologne also loves it, and it’s a good, rather feminine Cognac in my opinion. Very Solid.”
- Paul Giraud Vieille Reserve Cognac »”>Reserve Cognac
“Great cognac, and there can’t be a list about heaven and earth where a Paul Giraud cognac is missing “
- Guy Pinard & Fils Vintage 1990 XO Cognac
“This one was new to me, but loved this authentic organic vintage cognac “
Thanks uncle for this list – what a good idea. The best things are made at home with the family – just like cognac.